MP10s with Reeflink

  • Thread starter Thread starter braaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

braaap

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
2,730
Reaction score
2,822
Location
Montana
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I'm running a 43 gallon SPS reef. It is about 2 months old. Just got my reeflink. My tank is 36x20x14t. My MP10s are on each side of the tank. What schedule should I run on them? Lights on at 10 and off at 10. Sync or Antisync? I'm so confused.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new