• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 (2)

Item Price
340
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tankreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
570
Reaction score
65
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Two MP40’s QD. basically brand new. Used for 6-7 months also. No noise, no issues. MFD is either 2024/2025. Still have original boxes in the attic. Asking $360 each + shipping.

Will post pictures tomorrow when I get home. If you have question PM me. PayPal only.
 
Last edited:
IMG_6973.jpeg

Here is the trident.
 
Bought the MP40mQD about 7 months ago for $480 each. $360 each for these are a good deal since they are virtually almost new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new