MP40 mobius help please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eqbal9947
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eqbal9947

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
356
Location
Fort Mcmurray
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.
I posted about this MP40 that I had bought used.
It needed an chip to be mobius compatible.
The website said that the blue motherboard made before 2017 needed a black chip, so that’s what I did.
I have put in the chip and mobius find the MP40 but will not update. Just keeps saying failed with no prompts as to why it’s failing.
I called customer support like 3 times and all they could offer me for support was to turn the controller off, phone off and connect to a newly created tank to get past some programming issue.
I did that and it still will not update/connect.
 
Hi, I think I had to put my iPhone in airplane mode. Disable Bluetooth and then re-enable. Does this video help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new