• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40 quiet drive 300 each 550 both

Item Price
300-550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blue Collared Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
329
Reaction score
178
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A498307B-CA8D-4E76-A97A-328C300A8B7E.jpeg

Shipping available on buyers expense.
 
I’ll take one or both but I have a couple of questions…can you give a description on how old they are? And are they möbius ready? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new