• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 Wave guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad MP40 Wave guard. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
neonreef3d

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Excellent thanks. I'd like that if it's possible.
Just finished testing for fitment, fits great, tomorrow I will do a performance test and see how it works.

IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG
IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0540.JPG

NaCl H2O

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did testing go? I was curious on if there is more strain to the pump with less holes? Super interested.

OP
OP
neonreef3d

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How did testing go? I was curious on if there is more strain to the pump with less holes? Super interested.
I did test it, and it was a fail,, it was spread out too far,,, out of all the ones wee tested the hooded version that slips over the original performed the best, we are currently designing new guards for different purposes. Keep an eye out for new designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back