MP40 WQD controller problem ecosmart live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skibum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Skibum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
396
Reaction score
367
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new Mp40 wqd. Ecosmart live discovers the device, but is unable to control it.

"RF Status Disabled"

the "W" is white on the controller.

I've tried a factory reset, but when I try to add the device, ecosmart live just times out when discovering after a factory reset. Appears to be a wireless chip problem, however the wireless chip is seated properly when the box is opened. No other trouble shooting applied. Could I have a faulty controller?

upload_2017-9-13_0-18-4.png
 
Have u try too check if u updated the firmware on that mp40?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new