Mp40

Justin Swinney

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
158
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would one mp40 be good for a 36 in long 48g aquarium or would it be better to have 2 mp10s
 
I would say the 2 mp10 due to the fact you can have different flow patterns instead of just 1 mp40. Even though an mp40 does move water 3x more than a mp10. I guess it all depends on what you're going to keep.
 
I was running two MP10's on my 40g breeder and it was about perfect. I would definitely suggest two MP10's over one MP40, especially if your tank is narrower than 18" front to back. You will have more flexibility in working with the flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new