MP40w and two MP10's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcearl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcearl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
7
Location
Southington CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just noticed my last post was incorrect so I just figured re-post correctly - I am selling mp10wes for $175 shipped works perfectly and is in great condition. I have another mp10es that needs a new AC adapter ($40 part - I know it is the ac adapter because when I plug the other ac adapter for the other mp10 it turns on and works fine) which I will sell for $100 shipped is in great condition but runs a little loud only at HIGH speed. and I have an MP40w which I will sell for $325 shipped this is in great condition and works perfectly. or I will sell all three shipped for $575. let me know If you have any other questions. the manufacturing date on all three is 2011
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new