• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40wes for parts or fix

marissas47

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
53
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mp40wes manufactured in 2011. Was working fine until I took it out to clean it and now it’s showing a solid red light on the controller. Wet side spins freely and I can’t get it to reset. All parts included, including the power supply. Sold AS IS, not working currently. $100 shipped
 
B8F751FF-F2B8-4C44-97B7-CCCBF68539DA.jpeg
545B4278-19E2-435C-BE46-06F73585C0E1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new