MP40wQD and Reeflink

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccejka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccejka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
270
Reaction score
243
Location
Sioux City
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently running 4 MP40wQD with my reeflink, they are all set to the same reefcrest percentages and times but when I look at the acutal controllers 3 of them have the yellowish LEDs and one is showing green. I have tried to reconnect that one but it always shows a green LED.

Any advice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new