Mp60 firmware Fail. Please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter lluv24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lluv24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I tried to update the firmware on my mp60wes. It got half way done then says an error occurred. I tried to restart the program but the pump will not perform the setup! Now my pump is only on the green setting and I can’t change modes or see the speed values!!!! I’ve tried to factory reset with no success. Please help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new