MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!

Thank you, sir.

I've been wanting to post this one since I got it. I've only had it a few days now.

White Goniopora

DSC07714.jpg

DSC07859-2.jpg

DSC07848-2.jpg

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it normally white? If so that is pretty awesome, I have always wanted a white coral but never found one that is white when healthy/

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it normally white? If so that is pretty awesome, I have always wanted a white coral but never found one that is white when healthy/

I'm assuming the answer is yes. I just spoke with the seller and this was his response:
We've had it under Metal Halides, LEDs, and a combination and haven't gotten any difference in color. We've also sold probably 8-10pcs of it and haven't heard back from anyone about it changing colors.

I would imagine if it were bleached, it would have had to have colored up for at least someone. I actually went to their website and bought another bigger piece. That's how confident I am that it isn't bleached. I also highly doubt they'd sell anything bleached given everything else I've seen of their site.

http://www.austinaquafarms.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=663

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been meaning to post a photo of this little fellar that I've had a few weeks now. Its name is Spots. I don't normally name them but as soon as seen herm, it was one of those "I've got to have" moments.

DSC07948.jpg
DSC07960.jpg

DSC07984-2.jpg

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added some acros from Battlecorals. I haven't taken any photos of them yet. They are currently sitting in the frag rack awaiting for me to decide where to put them.

I'm also looking to add a metal halide fixture. I'm not exactly sure what that process will entail. So fingers cross I don't kill something in the process.

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've added some more gonis and alveos from an AquaSD order. Sadly, one of them didn't ship well. It's on its deathbed I fear. I was pleased, however, there were THREE freebies! Two frags of gonis and a...favia? I'm not sure. I'll honest, I can't be bothered with coral names. I simply do not care. I think that if they look pretty to you then get it.

Last edited:
Back