MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

• Yes Of Course

Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 4.3%

• Total voters

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2

I was checking out the sumps in the X series, and as a total noob who has yet to build a tank that requires the use of a sump (my current reef tank is a 16g Biocube, so it came with return chambers and pump and required me to do nothing other than buy a heater, some filter floss, and an InTank media basket so I could mod the middle chamber into a mini refugium), I gotta say the thing that really stuck with me was the the Tank Saver Technology feature. As far as I am concerted, anything that helps prevent catastrophic failure is a musy have. So definitely liking that feature in you sumps.

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry. That is a lot of flow for the wattage! I like that they have made a robust, high capacity, efficient pump that quietly does the job it is intended to do.

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting\Partner member bonus entry.

I could really use this pump, Fingers crossed.

jamie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really want to get my hands on your calcium reactor for my system . looks clean and well thought out!

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bonus warranty of 5 years and I already like their Dark blue reactors and just bought a second one.
This is the type of pump my system uses as I cannot use typical return pumps. Would love to own this unit and make it my Primary pump.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Supporting member entry

Wendell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg
official entry: love US made pump!!!!

Wendell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg
Bonus Entries: follow and liked on FB

Wendell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC industrial sumps are awesome, and I also have my eye on one of their media reactors!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 87 71.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back