MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

• Yes Of Course

Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 4.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B-b-b-bump!!

maevepotter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg

I like the sturdy engineering and great warranty.

maevepotter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the MRC® xSeries™ x20 Sump for its nice compact size and elegant design.

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 6th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg
Very impressed by this pump in fact the whole line. And so happy it’s made in the USA

irwins07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a great addition to an already stacked line of reef husbandry equipment.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This pump looks like a beast! I would love this pump since it can handle pushing water up from a basement into a display upstairs where I’m going to be putting a new tank! I love the fact that is a bit more efficient then the other big pumps in its genera

Reeferjones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it has a 12 foot head max.
I can put my sump in the basement. and the warranty is 60 months .....sweet.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 98 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back