MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
I like how they plant a tree and that it is a silent pump! also like the precision of it all! I think it's good when planning your tank out
 
I love their X series sumps! I like the dosing hose holders, the pre filter and the neat little saver thing for peace of mind!
 
MRC facebook page liked by me on Facebook,

1570391093967.png
 
Post on another product of MRC's. I really think their calcium reactors look cool. Plus they are upgradeable which is something I have always thought companies should do instead of us having to buy a totally new product. They are also very solid construction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new