MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

• Yes Of Course

Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 4.3%

• Total voters

K7BMG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long warranty means quality
Quality leads to longevity
Longevity means low cost of ownership over time.
Made in USA.

Oscar Collado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All i need!! Lots of flow and Low wattage.

Todo lo que necesito mucho flujo y bajo consumo electrico!!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa!!! 60-month warranty! That's crazy good AND a planted tree for each pump sold... Solid!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
X series Sump, everything you need and nothing you don't with plenty of interior volume for whatever you plan on installing. I Like!

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the quiet operation and energy efficiency

Entry #2

Supporting member post above.

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #3
I like their reverse flow media reactors. I'm designing a new LPS tank and it will require good water quality.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 6th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg
I like that it’s quiet, energy efficient, and a trusted product!

NanoMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great warranty and looks like a solid product that will last awhile

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 6th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg
Sounds like a very efficient and effective pump who wouldn’t want that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back