MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
There's a lot to like about this pump. 4,200 GPH at 154 watts - not bad. 5 year warranty is nice as well.
 
American manufacturing and the replanting America program. I'm in!
 
Love the look and design of the Xseries Sumps. Very clean look! Some of the other manufacturers sumps look like they should be a gaming PC or something.
 
Entry 1: I like the fact that there is a 60 month warranty on the pumps.
 
5 year warranty is nice.
 
Liked on Facebook.
 
Bonus 1: I am interested in the bio media they have. Curious to know if the moving bio media works on saltwater like it does in freshwater.
 
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new