MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
I love that is silent and the flow rate is a above the average.
 
I love their iSumps and Orca skimmers. The build quality is second to none. They are built like tanks. Which is why I own both!

IMG_20190909_183304.jpg


(Entry 4)
 
What i like most about the pump is the warranty. But what bad could be said about these pump they are quiet, efficient and reliable. I also like the calcium reactors. Same great quality and upgradable cant complain.
 
High flow at a low wattage is very appealing. That and a super long warranty makes this an instant winner and choice.
 
I like that the pump and a high percentage of the components are made here in the USA. This helps with noise reduction since the parts fit and seals are tight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new