MTRC Full Tank Shots

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! What music is that? Good to see you, Corey. On the forum, anyway. :)

Brandon

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! What music is that? Good to see you, Corey. On the forum, anyway. :)

Brandon
Actually the music was something my PC came up with. Great to see you on here as well Brandon!! I have been so busy with work, and everything lately that I don't have much time to get on here. I had actually planned to go to the meeting the other day, but my daughter didn't feel well, and with working I hadn't had much sleep.

Timothy McMeans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190225_181036.jpg

and a short video i took couple weeks ago of the tank.

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E10E87D8-A8A7-4BA1-8A05-CFFCE3AD26AD.jpeg
Terrible pic of my tank. Not real good at taking pics. Quite a few corals in here from fishdoc back in the day (he probably doesn’t remember me), a couple of pieces from Fishey Business in Bowling Green back in the day (Hope Mitch is doing well in his retirement), huge sunset monti on my overflow was from Smyrnareefer (Jay) and the rest from WWC and Jason Fox. ALL FISH are from Divers Den. With Mitch being out of business no fish from around here are going in my tank.

Tank is just now rebounding from moving last year. Lost 75% of all my coral in the move.

Last edited:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. Why did you wait a month to clean the glass? Too much time at golf maybe?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry. I have not killed those frags yet that I got from ya at the expo lol. You done got me putting SPS in all of my mixed tanks lol.

They are run across the top of the the 90 in my bedroom, as you can see below. All are encrusted now and have new growth. Need to swing down there and pick up some tort and a few others sometime.

IMG_2262.jpg

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry. I have not killed those frags yet that I got from ya at the expo lol. You done got me putting SPS in all of my mixed tanks lol.

They are run across the top of the the 90 in my bedroom, as you can see below. All are encrusted now and have new growth. Need to swing down there and pick up some tort and a few others sometime.

Come on down! Make sure to have your passport at the state line!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back