MTRC Full Tank Shots

August photo
c7d4f6876639eb4bd54f2e03b41d73ea.jpg
 
2 months in
20180829_184201.jpeg
 
Tank running as fowlr for about 1 yr, just added lightsqnd a few corals. I must say this ap700 is best light ive owned so far. Way better than radion gen3 pros i had.
ce98e46cc9db4f15b25e3a7092d44de8.jpg
 
3 months in
20181029_190301.jpeg
 
4 months in
K9-1.jpeg
K8-1-1.jpeg
 
Ha! What music is that? Good to see you, Corey. On the forum, anyway. :)

Brandon
 
Ha! What music is that? Good to see you, Corey. On the forum, anyway. :)

Brandon
Actually the music was something my PC came up with. Great to see you on here as well Brandon!! I have been so busy with work, and everything lately that I don't have much time to get on here. I had actually planned to go to the meeting the other day, but my daughter didn't feel well, and with working I hadn't had much sleep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new