MTRC Full Tank Shots

A few recent shots. I reckon I need to get active again. Still churning along out here in the middle of nowhere

IMG_20191027_150843.jpg IMG_20191027_150932.jpg IMG_20191027_150747.jpg IMG_20191027_151005.jpg IMG_20191027_151021.jpg
 
Is that butterfly causing any problems with SPS?
 
I
That should be fine, thank you!
I haven't forgotten u, just been a little hectic around here, pieces have healed out nicely, have to try and arrange a meeting some time
 
I
I haven't forgotten u, just been a little hectic around here, pieces have healed out nicely, have to try and arrange a meeting some time
thanks! will you be coming to the next meeting in December?
 
thanks! will you be coming to the next meeting in December?
I don't know, Sunday are usually busy, wish meeting was on Saturdays, ill I'll try to let you know something, sorry for wait, this is problems of being so far away from Nashville
 
I’m new to the hobby, and I live in East Tennessee, but I’m interested in joining this group because there isn’t much going on in my area lol. Here is my 29gallon biocube that’s been up and running for a few months!
12F50B64-3DF2-484C-A923-67A047CDC783.jpeg
6EAF893F-1DA9-4163-84C7-3D5C77492821.jpeg
 
thanks! will you be coming to the next meeting in December?
I tried sending msg, don't know if u got it, just wanted to let you know I'll be in Nashville on Jan 4th and can bring gorgonia with me, I can give my cell # if you want to meet, I've also got some red monti if you would like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new