MTRC Live Aquaria Group Buy

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There seems to be some interest in doing one. So who is in, and who is going to have it shipped to their place? And who exactly do folks want to order from?

And any other questions/comments are welcome.

Diver's Den is all WYSIWYG. This is from their home page:
Diver's Den® - WYSIWYG

What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG): the EXACT item you are ordering, not a representative photo. Diver's Den® items are held, quarantined and shipped from our state-of-the-art Aquaculture Coral & Marine Life Facility in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.All Diver's Den® items must be shipped within 2 shipping days of placing your order.

Live Aquaria orders come from California, and are not WYSIWYG. But there is more livestock to choose from.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Divers den eveyone would have to all order same day basically. La sounds easier. I don't think I have $ for this one but well see :)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in. How about shipping to AC? Would they help? Seems like a centralized place to the club members.....

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's kind of a kick in the teeth to AC IMO. I wouldn't even ask.

+1

I'm in also.

cfcheong

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in, I wanted to buy the Driver's Den ORA Premium Picasso (select pair), the ORA Premium Snowflake and ORA Domino...etc, please keep us updated!!! thx a lot!!!

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in, I wanted to buy the Driver's Den ORA Premium Picasso (select pair), the ORA Premium Snowflake and ORA Domino...etc, please keep us updated!!! thx a lot!!!

This is a local reef club in TN. Unless you want to drive from NY to TN to pick up your order. :bigsmile: And we are ordering from LA, and not DD.

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AC would do it, but it is kind of offensive. They have done stuff like this before, but it was with corals. They understand that they dont get high end frags, so they were cool with us doing a GB from somewhere that does. But when it comes to fish purchases, we should not ask IMO. I say we try to find someone in that same area though.

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Jay works during the day, and he hasnt posted here yet. But dont you work from home here and there?????

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back