Multiple Clownfish Pairs Within Same System

It will not work. They will need a different tank or new home. Long term, mulitple pairs do not work. Well, unless you have a giant tank maybe. In my 7' 210g never worked (for almost 2 years was good, then the dam broke). Just a matter of time. FME

Can I remove just the orange and white female and keep the smaller of that pair (which must be male) will he get along with my paired snowflakes?
 
It could work for a while. Could work as a trio. Just depends on fish.

Thanks
I just decided to remove the orange pair and put them in a smaller tank until we get a bigger one cycled.
 
I have a pair of oxy and pair of yellow stripped maroon clowns in a frag tank separated with egg crate about 10inch from each oTher for about 3 years now.Safe to say they know each other but have not ever been able to get close to fight. Soon I plan to put them In a 300gallon 8 ft tank on opposite ends in there own rock piles with the same anemones they been in for 3 years. I’ve never seen any aggression between the pairs threw the egg crate. Hope it goes well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new