Mur-lok Stem Adapter

i0nz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
187
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to convert two of my BRS canisters over to be able to run silicon tubing. I have a deluxe reactor which I’m planning on converting to a CO2 scrubber which I believe would require a 3/8” barbed fitting and another mini reactor which likely requires a 1/2” Mur-lok Stem Adapter. I’m thinking that an NPT barbed adapter might be the easiest route but I’m unsure if the deluxe reactor will accept the 1/2” male due to the different design.

I’m hoping to get one off of Amazon unless somebody else has a place that I could try locally. I’d appreciate any tips/links to products preferably on Amazon.
 
Bumping your post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new