• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushroom/Anemone baskets. Many sizes available.

Item Price
10-15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

braaap

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
2,730
Reaction score
2,822
Location
Montana
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought some small diaseris plates awhile back and needed some baskets to protect them while they grew. I made these and they worked great.

All dimensions are diameters. Right now I have them in 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”. I can make these much larger too for anemones or bigger corals. The pricing basically covers my cost to make and ship them. Just want to share what helped my livestock. The hole in the bottom is 12mm but I can make them with no frag plug hole as well.

$10 - 1.5”
$12 - 2”
$13 - 2.5”
$15 - 3”

All prices shipped. Printed in black PETG but can do other colors as well. I like black. It stays clean.

IMG_6599.jpeg


IMG_6600.jpeg


IMG_6601.jpeg


IMG_6602.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new