• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushroom Condos 2.2", 3.2" & 4.2"

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you collect high-end mushrooms - this is a must. They keep your mushrooms safe, break up the flow and help them stay attached and grow. I have 2 sizes available:
  • 2.2" (fits 2" disc) - $14
  • 3.2" (fits 3" disc) - $18
  • 4.2" - $25
  • shipping $10
  • Free shipping if you buy 5.
  • Lids are $2 each & stands are $3 each.
These are the same condos you may have seen in my shroom sale threads, I keep all my mushrooms in them. They are made out of ABS and are completely reef-safe. (unlike many other's on the market made with PLA, which can slowly dissolve in salt water). I keep coral rubble / media in my boxes for the weight and shrooms and can include a portion in each box for an extra $1.

Some new design updates as of 3/19/20:
  • Lids are here - they are super right to make sure they can withstand any flow, but that means they take work to put on / take off
  • Stands - not every shroom will fill every condo - want to re-use some empty space? Go vertical.
  • In addition to Gold I am adding Smoke to the lineup and will be printing in smoke in a few weeks.
  • 3.2" is the best size in my testing, and the most popular, stands and lids are available for 3.2" model but I will add them to others soon.

C14828A8-C358-4194-BB0D-6A972F0501B0.jpeg
AE15F67F-E920-4A70-B532-45A43F06C7A5.jpeg
49408CD6-FD31-4ED6-B7B9-4E33000D1B6E.jpeg
FCC981D7-7D9E-41CC-93FC-E48EDFEFA5CA.jpeg
E4A93707-21D3-45F3-980A-CBD8DDE1A4CB.jpeg
@LRT would you use these in your tank?

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LRT would you use these in your tank?
Yes I have been eyeballing these for awhile now. Now that I got all these Mexican turbos running around. They can be destructive. Found one of my 3 remaining baby JB plugs laying over today. The baby detached. Somehow my wife found it so it's in with the rest that detached now.
These will be extremely helpful. Glad you bumped this. Think it's time to pull the trigger!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have been eyeballing these for awhile now. Now that I got all these Mexican turbos running around. They can be destructive. Found one of my 3 remaining baby JB plugs laying over today. The baby detached. Somehow my wife found it so it's in with the rest that detached now.
These will be extremely helpful. Glad you bumped this. Think it's time to pull the trigger!
Thinking the same thing... all snails are terrors (except they clean really well;), If it isn't glued down it's going down, they managed to knock one of my acros down in the QT landed in the GSP below... you can guess how that went.

Probably put in an order as well, I'll let you know if I end up with a few.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking the same thing... all snails are terrors (except they clean really well;), If it isn't glued down it's going down, they managed to knock one of my acros down in the QT landed in the GSP below... you can guess how that went.

Probably put in an order as well, I'll let you know if I end up with a few.
For sure man. After I seen your post I went to check on my zoas. I took my turbos out of my mushroom table lol. Sure enough several frags are laying over. I think they pick them up and clean them and drop them when they are clean idk.
Definently a must have here for me.
I'll be putting an order for these myself.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look great! Next order of shrooms I will have to get one or so. Currently all my shrooms are attached somewhere. I bet these would be great for rock nems too.

thought

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look sweet, tired of the turbo bulldozing my shrooms. PM sent

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my 11th shroom condo with lid, every lid fits perfect with clean 3D work. Great seller , highly recommend!

Side note these are also great for Chalice growouts in higher flow areas.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back