Mushroom ID please

Kaykay101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
21
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had these mushrooms for a while and just realized I don’t know what they are. With having so many I wanted to possibly sell some, but can’t price them correctly without knowing what they are the photos are of them under a white light and with a filter under a blue light
C79D277B-33C8-4FDB-90B3-56201206B65A.jpeg
0066A295-FF47-4299-B1F2-A64902746B97.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new