Mushroom ID?

Loganmao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this mushroom is or seen one similar? It’s got a green skirt with a pinkish red middle and hopefully some white bounces???
Photo taken on iPhone 11Pro with Fritz orange glasses
Lighting : 4 bulb T5 with Reef brute XHO
Actinic
Blue plus
Purple plus
Actinic


3DE1CF33-6F3D-4016-AA53-AB488930C326.jpeg
 
Ditto @MERKEY And @fishguy242
No way to tell lol.
Been doing alot of research lately and it seems most bounces have morphed from earlier original bounces. I see alot of the same in alot of them. Some even changing the names of some of them but the same shrooms.
Like the no names now this one looks good:)
 
Ditto @MERKEY And @fishguy242
No way to tell lol.
Been doing alot of research lately and it seems most bounces have morphed from earlier original bounces. I see alot of the same in alot of them. Some even changing the names of some of them but the same shrooms.
Like the no names now this one looks good:)
Thanks for the reply
 
I agree on the rhodactis... I’ve seen them called carpet bounces of some sort. Keep feeding it, it’ll bounce with time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new