• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushroom & Zoa Pack

Item Price
$320
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fin-up reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
334
Reaction score
133
Location
Greensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pack includes the following:
1x Magic Carpet Mushroom
1x 3 polyp frag of LSOH zoas
1x Buttkisser zoas
1x Blue AOI zoas
Shipping included in price!
2 hour alive arrival guarantee. Must send picture of doa inside the bag. These coral have been fully healed and in my system for over a month. Let me know if you would like heat packs in the shipping box. Thank you!

IMG_5325.png IMG_5326.jpeg IMG_5327.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new