MXM Module - Pin??

baktabiznis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
155
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought a used MXM module from Facebook market place and it’s asking me for a pin to reset in the Mobius app. The previous owner isn’t sure what it is. Is there a way to do a manual reset so I can connect it to my Apex?
 
I brought a used MXM module from Facebook market place and it’s asking me for a pin to reset in the Mobius app. The previous owner isn’t sure what it is. Is there a way to do a manual reset so I can connect it to my Apex?
Are you sure it is not the PIN for you Mobius app???
 
Anyone found a solution for this? Im having the same problem with a second hand MXM module, previous owner never setup a password, and no, is not the pin of my Mobius app.
 
Anyone found a solution for this? Im having the same problem with a second hand MXM module, previous owner never setup a password, and no, is not the pin of my Mobius app.

You ever figure this out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new