MXM module

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefDreamz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am sure this is just hopeful speculation, but my Vortech's got a firmware update last night, wondering if something is right around the corner?
insert Hawkeye don't give me hope gif here.

Ditto my G6s a few weeks (and Apex OS) . . . hope I'm wrong.
 
insert Hawkeye don't give me hope gif here.

Ditto my G6s a few weeks (and Apex OS) . . . hope I'm wrong.
200.gif


As you wish
 
Wonder if it will work with the Versa dosing pumps as well as Vortech and Vectra? That would be a game changer from the big and bulky DOS pumps..
 
ITS HERE.

Now whos getting one to see if it actually works before I bother trying?
 
Got one! Just got thru with basic setup. On Varios and vortex , default speed is 10%. Be sure to bring that return pump speed up to your norm. DG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9930.jpeg
    IMG_9930.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_9928.jpeg
    IMG_9928.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9927.jpeg
    IMG_9927.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9932.png
    IMG_9932.png
    123 KB · Views: 85
Ordered.

Now we know what took so long ... the vfx for that 40 second video.

I'll see myself out.
 
Last edited:
If you're familiar with apex fusion and how etm equipment is programmed via the wxm, you'll be able to program the mxm. The slight difference is that some of the set up and fall back programming and attaching to mxm is done in mobius and after that you program it via wifi through fusion.
 
I had a chance to order these this morning...and I decided to pass. All I have is the vortechs but then I realized...how often do I actually change my flow patterns. I would ask the same questions about Radions..how often would I change my lighting.

Saved 130 bucks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new