OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply gorgeous... I'd love to try a Peninsula one day.

Thanks Darwin! you should give it a try! having a peninsula is almost like having two different system, two different looks and so on!

U r going to make me come to Toronto and visit. Excellent tank pictures everything

Thanks TUSI! yes do comedown to TO and checkout the system! just hope i don't disappoint you!!

OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we continue to countdown to Christmas here is todays photo!!!!

IMG_2756.jpg

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the invitation I will come and visit my uncle and cousins time to time they are in Mississauga probably around the corner from you. I'm sure I'm not going to b disappointed from your beauty full picture I can tell . Thank you

OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the invitation I will come and visit my uncle and cousins time to time they are in Mississauga probably around the corner from you. I'm sure I'm not going to b disappointed from your beauty full picture I can tell . Thank you

You do set the bar fairly high with your system!!!!! anyways just link me when your in the area!!!!

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Stinger!! Am actually using Tek Light T5 48" 6X54watt with (4) Sfiligoi 20K & (2) KZ 14K New Generation. I also use (2) 4ft LED string similar to the one that you can get from ebay as a Dusk & Dawn Lighting.

I cant find any info on the sfiligoi?

OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks Marc Jacob!!!

I cant find any info on the sfiligoi?

it seems like sfiligoi's homepage is down for upgrade.....

Thanks Stinger!! Am actually using Tek Light T5 48" 6X54watt with (4) Sfiligoi 20K & (2) KZ 14K New Generation. I also use (2) 4ft LED string similar to the one that you can get from ebay as a Dusk & Dawn Lighting.
I've since changed my light source to an ATI Sunpower fixture still 6X54watt, am currently running (2) ATI Blue+, (2)ATI Coral+, (2)ATI True Actinic. I've also added two Reef Bright all blue 4ft fixture one in the normal output and the other one is the XHO version.

you have an amazing tank I will visit u thx

Thanks! see you then!!!!

OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that second last piece bro. Got top down shot of its size? Wanna admire its magnificence

As always thanks Marc!

I don't have any top down shot of that coral however I will take a photo of the colony in the next day or two.

OP
OP
sweetride

sweetride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 days before christmas!!!!

here is todays photo!!!!

IMG_2972.jpg

same coral in 2010 but under full light......

4339560507_a9d232f454.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back