My 120 dream reef!

Wanted to share a pic of a wild chalice I picked up couple months ago in Miami. When I dipped it it browned out and the colors are back in full force!

Well I cant upload it is saying picture is too big? Not sure why as Ive been uploading the same size pics from same camera? Any input is apprecited!
 
So an update for everyone...I picked up a rhomboid trio yesterday (2 female and 1 male) and a harlequin tusk!!!!!! So happy been waiting a few months for these and they're beautiful! I will be trying for pics but its gonna take a while! Lol
 
Wanted to share that I recently picked up a trio of rhomboids!!! 2 females and 1 male. Also got a tusk!

rhomboid.jpg
rhomboid2.jpg
rhomboid3.jpg
rhomboid4.jpg
tusk.jpg
 
sps
atl mirabillis
atl.jpg


hairy bird
bird.jpg


blue tort
blue-tort.jpg


purple tort (dont know difference one was sold as one and other the other?)
purple-tort.jpg


shawn bennett yellow tort
yelow-tort.jpg
 
Some awesome zoas!!! LOL!
 
Omg! Your tank is so beautiful. It's like a piece of the ocean. I've never seen such astonishing colors. Your tank is the best one I've ever seen in my many years of experience. I've never seen those acros either you must have great hook ups. Is it true you add lawn fertilizer to get such color and growth? :p
 
Omg! Your tank is so beautiful. It's like a piece of the ocean. I've never seen such astonishing colors. Your tank is the best one I've ever seen in my many years of experience. I've never seen those acros either you must have great hook ups. Is it true you add lawn fertilizer to get such color and growth? :p

lol and yes fertilizer is the secret:)
 
Omg! Your tank is so beautiful. It's like a piece of the ocean. I've never seen such astonishing colors. Your tank is the best one I've ever seen in my many years of experience. I've never seen those acros either you must have great hook ups. Is it true you add lawn fertilizer to get such color and growth? :p

lol. great shot pappy. when are you fragging some of those $10 zoas for me???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new