My 120 dream reef!

wanted to share some new pics!
14k.jpg
20k.jpg
bonsai.jpg
no-name.jpg


Branching monti!
mystic.jpg
 
Awesome pics!! The tank looks great!!
 
Looking awesome!
 
How does that's potters act in your tank? I've been considering adding one, they're gorgeous fish. Torch looks sweet bro.
 
How does that's potters act in your tank? I've been considering adding one, they're gorgeous fish. Torch looks sweet bro.

I have 2 and both seem very well behaved picking at algae on glass. Never a coral only algae and pods! So farrrrrr. Been 2-3 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new