My 125 Gallon Reef Tank

AquaFX

AquaFX
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
141
Location
Winter Park, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 Gallon Reef Tank, Sump, Skimmer, Few corals at this point, cleanup crew, and a few fish nothing spectacular at the moment but its getting better and better as the days go on!
Tank 9-10.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20130924_220004.jpg
    20130924_220004.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 189
Nice aquascape! If you turn off your lights for a couple days you could get the green stuff to receed a bit.
 
Ok sorry about the delayed response work beckoned.. So tank specs, 125 Gallon Reef build, about 120 Lbs live rock, 4 fingers deep of sand. Clean up crew is 6 shrimp, about 15 - 20 Snails, 20 - 30 Hermit crabs red and blue legged, two Horse Shoes, a sand sifter star and two brittle stars. For Fish I have two Cardinals, two clowns and I HAD 5 fire gobys, however one decided to jump the tank a few days ago apparently so now I have 4 lol. I have dual powerheads on a wave maker, skimmer and bioball sump but im removing the bioballs this weekend due to the nitrate issues I had and it seems that's the best solution for a reef tank, long term.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new