My 135 gallon addiction

Popain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
2
Location
Mount Shasta, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1408381504.545297.jpg
 
This tank has been up and running for about 10 months. Some day I hope to have a lot more exotic corals. Don't think I'm ready for the high dollar coral yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new