My 14g Biocube

lsaint88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
9
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hear is my 14g Biocube. I have had it for a little over a year now. I have Koralia Nano Powerhead, Rapid LED, Biocube Protein Skimmer, Reef Keeper Lite. Frogspawn coral, Hammer coral, Green Star Polyps, Acan, Duncan .Cleaner Shrimp, 3 stripe damsel, Percula Clownfish.

WP_000086.jpg
WP_000041.jpg
WP_000096.jpg
_DSC0031.jpg
_DSC0013.jpg
 
Looks great! Is that yellow tipped frogspawn?
 
looks nice! i would watch out with the gsp on the top they may take over all your rocks.
Ya I pulled off the GSP and fraged it and sold it to my LFS. they do grow fast lol. I moved my Acan up there I know it will gorow to the rock but I think it is a slower gorwer then the GSP

Looks great! Is that yellow tipped frogspawn?
ya it is Its my first coral
 
I am thinking of geting a Green BTA or a rose. is there anything I should do. Should I even get one?
 
A little Up Date









I Moved right after I took these pic I moved some rocks around I need to take some pic of the new rock work.
 
Hi nice tank I knw this is old, but where did u get that lid? Is it custom? I'd luv that for mine!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new