My 150 gallon SPS REEF

AdamSabina

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Adam and this is my 48" x 30" x24" Leemar star fire system. I bought this from another reefer. Most of the parts are used but high end; Tunze, Neptune systems, Ecotech,Leemar, iwaki, vertex alpha, and advanced acrylics.



That is my tank three months ago. I'm doing weekly videos; how to, electronics, live stock, updates, or anything reef related. If you enjoy it subscribe.

Live stock....CORAL!!! And one sea urchin

Tank equipment
Dosing; kalk, alk, and calcium
BRS dosing pumps
Tunze 3155 top off
Tunze 6095 power head
Tunze wave box
Tunze 7092 controller
Apex with WXM, auto feeder, I/O box
Iwaki MD30X
Spears valves hard PVC
Advanced acrylic sump
Herbi overflow
Vertex Alpha 200 skimmer
Fennex titanium heater
(3) radion Pro LEDS
Oak Stand and chemical storage box
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new