My 150 Gallon

AntarcticIkeelu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
359
Reaction score
217
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me just start by saying this is long overdue. I've had the tank up and running for just under two years now. I wish I had some more pictures documenting my progress along the way but unfortunately I don't. Here's a timeline of my tank using the few pics I do have. Ill try to keep this thread updated regularly to document my progress.

January 25th, 2016: One month after tank filled

Beginning Tank Pic.jpg

February 8th, 2016: Half of current livestock and first coral added

First Tank Update .jpg First Tank Update Part 2.jpg ​

March 22nd, 2016: Light Upgraded to Current Orbit Marine LED

Second Tank Update .jpg ​

April 9th, 2016: Cyano starting to disappear

third Tank Update.jpg ​

April 24th, 2016: Coral from First online purchase added

Fourth Tank Update.jpg ​

May 19th, 2016: Lots of Coral added, Green bubble coral dying off

Fifth Tank Update.jpg ​

December 12th, 2016: Tank Very heavily stocked and Cyano returned

Sixth Tank Update.jpg ​

January 9th, 2017: Light Upgraded to 2 Radion Gen 4 XR30 Pros;
First Bubble Tip Nems added

Seventh Tank Update.jpg ​

June 16th, 2017: Added Sea Apple 1 month prior to photo, Most algae is gone

8th Tank Update.jpg

June 28th, 2017: Blue shot of the tank, added first sps frags

Ninth Tank Update.jpg


When I get home today ill post more pics of the tank. Everything is doing great and growing like crazy.
 
Nice to see the development of your tank. I love the 3d looks of this pic.
seventh-tank-update-jpg.623933
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new