my 180G built

I'll beat anyone any day in bball......??????

hey i use to play back in my contry one day ill be around your area and will like to see how you play lol

btw
i am from dominican republic a small town call san pedro de macoris if you know bball you know who much we play bball
 
Yes i do BUT first in my defense rev added that to my sig LOL second i played d1 bball for 4 years and i have a walk on try out with the knicks in 3 weeks :) yes im going to get cut but thats not the poiint lol
 
Ha yea baseball me not so good! haha my lil bro is the oppsite thou gets cut from basketball every year hes a freshman now, but has been the starting varsity pitcher since he was in 7th grade and played vatsity in 6th
 
here is my new green anemone

DSC_0004-1.jpg
 
thanks i really like it since i drop it in that spot still there and now my clown are hosting it i am really happy with it
 
wow man thats awsome, my clowns are stupid lol they are trying to host my big torch
 
I just started a new tank, and I'd love for you to check it out if you're interested! Here’s the link. Thank you!
My 60 Rimless. I hope you like it
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new