My 20 gallon mixed reef evolution

image.jpg
My new tailspot blenny and my clownfish Siki
 
hm, don't have that much experience with pistols, so I will let others weigh in.
There supposed to be a goby safe shrimp and I have read that if the goby gets sick the shrimp kills it but the goby did look healthy which is very odd
 
image.jpg

New tank pic added 3 new sps from a very sketchy store that was full of pests I know I should not have bought but I got a gift certificate for it for Christmas and I felt like I had to use it only 1 survived (the coral on the top left)
 
image.jpg

New tank pic added 3 new sps from a very sketchy store that was full of pests I know I should not have bought but I got a gift certificate for it for Christmas and I felt like I had to use it only 1 survived (the coral on the top left)
the Duncan and whatever is directly above it are looking amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new