My 20Gallon High Reef Tank

I have the tank its a 15 gallon nano cube rimless tank tank is up and run for about aweek now just got some fish in last nite and rock is turning purple I have a jag heater 250 w and aquraclear 50 filter and t5 and led moon lighting but no skimmer yet...
 
I have the tank its a 15 gallon nano cube rimless tank tank is up and run for about aweek now just got some fish in last nite and rock is turning purple I have a jag heater 250 w and aquraclear 50 filter and t5 and led moon lighting but no skimmer yet...

Nice setup so far I recommend that you pick up a skimmer for sure go to marineland.com and look at their skimmers and you can read the reviews
 
I have the tank its a 15 gallon nano cube rimless tank tank is up and run for about aweek now just got some fish in last nite and rock is turning purple I have a jag heater 250 w and aquraclear 50 filter and t5 and led moon lighting but no skimmer yet...

I recommend that you pick up the same skimmer that I have produces dark skimmate and it will keep your levels right and the skimmer is only $60. I also recommend that you pick up some gfo for your reactor to keep your phosphates down.Make sure you also keep up on the 25% water change each week
 
you should add a tiger pistol shrimp fpr your watchman goby! it fun as heck to watch! and would be really good for your substrate.
 
great looking tank. I also have a 20 tall and am looking to move it from my son's room(too hot) to the kitchen counter(wife wants it there). I'm getting ideas and looking around to see how I can set it up.
Your tank looks great. your corals look healthy as well.
 
great looking tank. I also have a 20 tall and am looking to move it from my son's room(too hot) to the kitchen counter(wife wants it there). I'm getting ideas and looking around to see how I can set it up.
Your tank looks great. your corals look healthy as well.

Thanks for the kind words!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new