My 22g CADlight Nano Diary

Im almost 100% sure they are, Got em from Devin. Thanks for joining my thread here. (same as all the other ones :nerd:)
 
Thank you very much, Its still supppper young. I cant wait to get a year down the road.
 
Most Current FTS

fts.jpg
 
tank is coming along really nice dude.. Also Pm me, im going to be fragging my Blue Hornet today let me know if your still interested
 
I will try and make it for at least a few. I gotta work but that doesnt mean i cant stop by!
 
Quick shot, the tank is getting so full on the bottom that i cant get my camera to want to focus on just one frag. Its really a pain in my ****. Oh well for now here ya go

SANY0032.jpg


EDIT: not only that but i get close to the tank and the clowns get up in my face and the fireshrimp rofflestomps on everything and they close up
lol2.gif
 
wow, that new rockwork makes the tank look soooooo much better..great aquascaping job on your part..
 
wow, that new rockwork makes the tank look soooooo much better..great aquascaping job on your part..

Thanks. Since that latest FTS i had sold 2 colonys to try and make some room. My 33g Long frag tank should be up and runnin water saturday/sunday. I will move all the frags over and keep on buying more :tongue:
 
nice clean set up..... good job I see you like the tofa rock also I have my sump full of that stuff. cheap and pest free.
 
Last edited:
A guy in my club has the same tank, looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new