My 240g

  • Thread starter Thread starter fltt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fltt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Location
ct
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just figured I would post my 240g 8x2x2 mixed reef.
It has been up and running for 3.5 years. Currently running Reef Breeder v2 pro lights, Hydros 4 with Wave engine v2 with 2 octo pulse 4. It's been a slow process.
1000009346.jpg
1000009354.jpg
1000009353.jpg
1000009352.jpg
1000009351.jpg
1000008453.jpg
 
That looks great! Makes me want to get mine off the kitchen floor and up onto a stand and running.
 
You should it took me 2 years to get motivated to make the stand and put water in it. It sat on a folding table in the living room.
 
Who made the tank?
It was Advanced Acrylics.
I think I may have sold you some Fish a long while back. I remember your screen name; I think it was my Townsend Angel. I was in Derby at the time.
 
It was Advanced Acrylics.
I think I may have sold you some Fish a long while back. I remember your screen name; I think it was my Townsend Angel. I was in Derby at the time.
Don't remember that. But love the tank. Looking for something similar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new