My 24x24 cube

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
333
Location
Blaine tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have absolutley been in love with my cube, however, I am getting ready to move and when we do, the cube is going to be coming down, and I am putting up a new 155 gallon. So, I wanted to get some pictures up before I take the old girl down. She is just down getting to where I wanted to be, and it is such a shame to take it down, but the law has been laid down by the commander in chief.

heres a full front.





















This is the new mistress
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new