My 29 bio cube

Aquaman200

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just upgraded my 14 to a 29

20171016_001713.jpg
 
TL;DR ;Joyful
Nice zoas. Good luck putting that extra real estate to good use.
 
I had a 29 biocube I just shut down, I love these tanks! Allot of ways to customize them to your liking. Any upgrades/mods planned?
 
Thank you will do this is just holding me over to my 90g build.is done
And how long until you upgrade from 90? :D
Seriously though, welcome to R2R! The more pictures you can post, the better.
 
Upgrades I have some already got a hydro skimmer upgraded pump UV light gunna do the flow redirector like I had in the 14. Also the 90 I'm working will be the second 90 in the house thats salt lol not going any bigger I'm more of a smaller tank kinda guy
 
Do you have a media basket in the back chamber? If not, I recommend them for the biocubes, InTanked media basket is what I have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new