My 3 gallon Pico build

I so enjoyed this thread. What a fun little tank, it’s a shame it didn’t last but I can absolutely understand with the annoying complications. I only wish there were a few more photos of it up & running! But thanks for sharing, I loved it all
Thanks, that's so nice of you to say. It was a fun build. I don't have a heap of photo's because it wasn't up for long, but here's a few (apologies, this was before I'd picked up yellow lenses for my phone camera.)

IMG_3082.JPG
IMG_3086.JPG
IMG_3094.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG
IMG_3141.JPG
IMG_3142.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new