My 30 gallons tank

mikeandkerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank after 8 months
I know tank to big for tank, but I saved him
I plan on building a 90 cube this winter so.....

1471646750089.jpg
 
How dumb can they be? I would take the tang to the LFS or post it on your reef club,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new