My 300 DD w/ New LED Lighting

Queen City Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
35
Reaction score
22
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Thought I would share my tank and experience with my new LED tanks. So I have a 300 gallon tank I set up a few months ago. I upgraded from a 160 gallon and purchased these LED lights from Reef Radiance. I have placed a few frags of SPS and LPS.

I have to say I am very happy so far with this purchase. I purchased the Reef Radiance STARFIRE. Very affordable for my wallet. I guess you can say at this time the saying of you pay what you get for does not apply here. I purchased 6 of these and put them above the canopy. I will keep everyone posted on the progress. So far very happy with the price and quality.

Does anyone else have any experience with these lights?

My LPS have really extended and SPS remains colorful. Fish seem to be very happy. As the dude in We Are the Millers said.... No RAGRETS lol.
 
Here's some pics. Comments, concerns and suggestions welcome!








 
Looks great, I can't wait to have a big tank one day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new