My 33long reef tank

ZoaEmpress

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Cooper City, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r
Just wanted to post some new pics of my tank. I got a lot of new corals plus I rearranged the rocks. Needed a new look.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Looks great! I love the 33 longs :)

give a little info on the equipmet...looks like a Current Orbit marine LED fixture? I have one on my 12g long and I LOVE it!
 
AC110
Current orbit marine 60"
850 powerhead
55 heater

2 true perculas
1 pink spotted goby( I need to rehome)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 sixline
1 Bartlett anthias
1 royal gramma
1 canary wrasse

As for corals it's all softies and lps
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new